A short list of twenty:
- Some people will never love you, regardless of what you do. Some people will always love you, regardless of what you do.
- Either you get to see your most loved one die, or you die first.
- Most people don’t give a flying fuck about you.
- Hard work and talent do not guarantee success. There are many hard-working, talented people who still fail.
- Looks matters. Money matters. Luck matters.
- No matter how much you learn and know, you will never feel ready.
- Not everyone is capable of changing.
- School does not teach independent thinking.
- The people you surround yourself with reflect your vibes.
- Many people will never experience true love.
- Smart people figure out inner peace.
- You will be hurt the most by those you love.
- Problems are avoidable by correctly figuring out the long-term consequences of your actions. This is called wisdom.
- Some mistakes are irreversible. Fucking deal with that.
- Nobody cares about your opinion until you show results.
- True importance is determined after loss.
- You can’t get a piece of a business only by being outstanding. You have to have leverage and be comfortable with risks.
- Everything of importance in life takes time to build: peace of mind, health, love, financial freedom.
- It’s not luck but behaviour that determines financial freedom.
- You never know how much time you have left.
Subscribe to Vlad Zelinschi
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox